TERMS & CONDITIONS
Maestoso – commercial name of the company Maestoso Design SRL, Romanian legal person having its registered office in Romani, Rosiori de Vede, Aleea 2 CFR, no 1, registered with the Trade Register under number J34 / 565/2019, CUI 41224536.
Seller – Maestoso.
Buyer – individual or legal person or any other legal entity that makes an Account on the Site and makes an Order.
Client – individual or legal person who has access to the content of the Site.
Account – the section of the Site consisting of an e-mail address and a password that allows the Buyer to submit the Order and which contains information about the Buyer and his history on the Site.
Content – all information existing on the Site, data relating to the Seller or any other information sent by the Seller to the Buyers by e-mail, SMS or telephone.
Favorites – section of the Account that allows the Buyer to create lists of favorite products that he can later add to the shopping cart.
Site – www.maestoso-design.com domain and its sub-domains.
Order – an electronic document by which the Buyer sends to the Seller, through the Site his intention to purchase goods and services from the Site.
Contract – represents the contract concluded between Seller and Buyer, without the simultaneous physical presence of the Seller and the Buyer.
2. Contractual clauses
- By placing an order on the Site, the Buyer agrees to the form of communication (by telephone or e-mail) through which the Seller carries out his commercial activities.
- The notification received by the Customer, following the registration of the Order, does not represent the acceptance of the Order, it having only informative role.
- For justified reasons, the Seller reserves the right to change the quantity of the goods in the Order, with the prior notification of the Buyer through the e-mail address or the telephone made available by the Buyer at the time of placing the order and will refund, if necessary, the amount paid.
- The contract between the Seller and the Buyer will be considered concluded when the Seller communicates the Buyer by e-mail, telephone or SMS of the notification of shipment of the Order.
3. Online sale policy
- The access of any Client to the content of the Site is allowed, but for objective and justified reasons the Seller reserves the right to restrict the access of the Client in order to place an Order if he considers that it may harm him in some way.
- All prices presented on the Site are expressed in Euros or Pounds. Please note that there might be additional import taxes and custom duties collected by the custom office of the destination country for deliveries outside of the EU. The exact amount of these costs varies by country. For more detailed information, please call your responsible custom office.
- In the case of online payments the Seller is not / cannot be held responsible for any additional costs incurred by the Buyer, including but not limited to commissions applied by the issuing bank of his card, responsible for this action being the Buyer.
- The information used to describe the products is not an obligation of the Seller, these being used only for presentation purposes.
4. Intellectual property rights
- The content, as defined in the preamble, including but not limited to logos, stylized representations, commercial symbols, static images, dynamic images, text and / or multimedia content presented on the Site, are the exclusive property of Maestoso, being and all rights obtained in this regard are reserved directly or indirectly.
- The customer can place orders on the Site by adding a product to the shopping cart, following the completion of the order choosing one of the payment methods made available. Adding a product to the shopping cart without completing the order does not entail its registration. When added to the shopping cart a product is available for purchase when it is in stock or can be made.
- By completing the Order the Buyer agrees that all the data provided by it, necessary for the purchase process, are correct, complete and true at the date of placing the Order.
- By completing the Order, the Buyer agrees that the Seller may contact him, by any means agreed by the Seller, in any situation in which it is necessary to contact him.
- In case a product ordered by the Buyer cannot be delivered by the Seller, the latter will inform the Buyer, and will return to the Buyer’s account the value of the product if it has been paid in advance.
- The information of any kind provided by the Buyer / Customer to the Seller will remain the property of the Seller.
- No public statement, promotion, press release or any other means of disclosure to third parties will be made by the Buyer / Client regarding the Order / Contract without the Seller’s prior written consent.
We believe that ensuring the right to the protection of personal data is a fundamental commitment, therefore we will devote all necessary efforts to process your data in full compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“General Data Protection Regulation “ or “GDPR” ), as well as any other legislation applicable on the territory of Romania.
Maestoso is the commercial name of MAESTOSO DESIGN SRL, a Romanian legal entity, order number in the Trade Register J34 / 465/2019, unique tax registration code 41224536 (hereinafter “Maestoso” or “us”). For the purpose of data protection legislation, we are an operator when we process personal data.
PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
When you access the Maestoso website, certain device information is automatically collected, including information about the IP address, browser used, and part of the cookies that are installed on that device. Also, while browsing the Maestoso website, information is collected on the pages and articles viewed, the way in which the site was accessed (search or link) and information on the interaction with it. We will refer to this information hereinafter as “Device Information”
This information is collected using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” – are data files that are installed on the device and include a unique anonymous identifier. For more information about cookies and how to uninstall them you can visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- “Log files” – collects information about the website visit and collects information about the IP address, the type of browser used, the Internet provider, the reference page and the last page visited, information about the date and time.
- “Web beacons”, “tags” and “pixels” are files used to collect information about website navigation.
In addition, when purchasing or attempting to purchase a product on the Maestoso website, information about the name, billing address, delivery address, payment information, e-mail address and telephone number is collected. These information will be referred to as “Order Information”.
When we refer to “Personal Data”, we refer to both “Device Information” and “Order Information”.
HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION
The collected order information is used to honor the orders placed on the website (including shipping, billing and order confirmation). In addition, this information is used to:
- Communicate with you;
- Verify order regarding fraud risk;
- Send information regarding our products and services;
- Send notification by e-mail or post-mail.
If you no longer wish to receive marketing communications you can contact us by e-mail, and within 30 days after receiving we will respond to these requests. Personal data will not be distributed to third parties unless this is necessary for the purpose of providing services in accordance with the agreements. If you want to unsubscribe from promotional emails please send us an email with the title “Unsubscribe” at email@example.com. Please include in this also the email address for which you want to unsubscribe.
The “device information” we collect is used to help us identify potential fraud risk and to improve and optimize the site (for example, by generating analytical reports on how consumers navigate and interact with the site and to evaluate marketing campaigns).
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Where appropriate, we may transmit or provide access to certain personal data of your own to the following categories of recipients:
- to companies within the same group of companies as Maestoso;
- courier service providers;
- payment / banking service providers;
- marketing / telemarketing service providers;
- market research service providers;
- insurance companies;
- IT service providers.
If we have a legal obligation or if it is necessary to defend a legitimate interest, we may also disclose certain personal data to some public authorities.
We make sure that access to your data by third parties legally owned by private law is made in accordance with the legal provisions regarding data protection and confidentiality of information, based on contracts concluded with them.
We use the information we collect to provide personalized advertisements or marketing communications that we consider relevant to you. For more information on this type of advertising you can get by visiting: https://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work/
You can choose not to be targeted using the following links:
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
– Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
You can also opt out of these services by using the portal http://optout.aboutads.info/ .
You have the right to access the personal information we hold and to request that they be corrected, updated or deleted. If you wish to exercise this right, please contact us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Currently, we store and process personal data on the territory of Romania. However, it is possible to transfer certain personal data to entities located in the European Union or outside the Union. Transfers to service providers and other third parties will always be protected by contractual commitments.
When placing an order on the Maestoso website, we will retain the order information until you request us to delete this information.
This policy may be subject to change from time to time, to reflect changes, for example, following changes in the relevant legislation or changes in corporate structure within Maestoso. We encourage customers to check this page periodically to be informed of the latest news regarding our privacy practices.
- The price, the payment method and the payment term are set in each Order. The Seller will issue to the Buyer an invoice, the Buyer’s obligation being to provide all the data necessary to prepare the invoice in accordance with the legislation in force.
- The seller will transmit to the buyer the invoice issued either in electronic format at the e-mail address provided by him or in physical format in the package containing the ordered products.
- The customer’s payment card data will not be accessible to the Seller and will not be stored by the Seller or the payment processor integrated in the Site, but only by the Transaction Authorization Institution or another entity authorized to provide storage services. card identification data, about which identity the Client will be informed, prior to entering the data.
- The delivery of the goods is made by the Seller according to the option chosen by the Buyer.
- The Seller shall not be liable for damages of any kind that the Buyer or any third party may suffer as a result of the Seller’s performance of any of its obligations under the Order and for damages resulting from the use of the products after delivery and in particular for their loss. .
- By creating and using the Account, the Customer assumes responsibility for maintaining the confidentiality of the Account data (user and password) and for managing the access of the Account.
- By creating or using the Account or placing Orders, the Client unambiguously and expressly accepts the Terms and Conditions of the Site in the latest updated version published on the Site.
- Subsequent to the creation of the Account, the use of the Content is equivalent to accepting the changes made on the Terms and Conditions of the Site.
11. Major force
- Neither party shall be liable for failure to perform its contractual obligations, if such failure to timely and / or properly, fully or partially is due to a major force event. The major force is the unpredictable event, beyond the control of the parties and that cannot be avoided.
- If, within 15 (fifteen) days from the date of its production, the respective event does not cease, each party shall have the right to notify the other party of the full termination of the Contract without any of them being able to claim the other damages.